CAN I GO FUCK MYSELF?
I HATE MY BODY PLS.
TEMP IS AROUND 37.4 TO 37.6 EVERYTIME.
EVERYTIME CHANGE.
SO IS IT SICK OR WHAT?!
WTH..
stayed home yesterday hopefully i can kick my sickness away.
in the end? like no diff.
my throat's killing me.
OHHYA.
AND WAIT.
WHATS THE DATE TODAY?
TWENTY THIRD DECEMBER LEH.
WHAT THE SANTA PLS.
i cant be sick at this time of the year.
THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS WHY AM I ONLY SICK NOW.
i think i'm going to the doc.
i'll be like.. 'am i still sick?'
he better say 'no'
sighh.
marvin's chalet today to sunday.
tml got shaun's annual christmas party.
WTH.
i'm all of sudden so religious lah.
PRAYING AND PRAYING.
i did feel better aft praying lah.
but still.. i dont think i have fully recovered.
PLS GOD.
HELP ME.
LET ME BRING JOY AND HAPPINESS TO ALL MY FRIENDS.
I CANT GO TO PARTIES BEING SICK.
IT WILL ONLY MAKE THEM SICK.
ooohhhhh. if i give them my sickness aybe it can be counted as a christmas gift?
LOL joking.
i'm not that bad hor.
GET WELL REALLY REALLY SOON MYSELF.
by tonight if possible.
i love you jiawei.
i'm nuts.
bye.


ps: watched fullhouse again. i realised. they last episode when they kissed. THEY KISSED so so darn long lah. wah piang. imagine how they hold there until director say CUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog